Compensation of damages based on civil liability insurance in the collision of several cars
Different situations constantly occur on the roads, where drivers are faced with more unpleasant events, especially when a car collides. And only a driver armed with the necessary knowledge will be able to find a sense of safety on the road.
The basic algorithm of all actions
Initial actions in an accident:
- It is recommended, despite nothing to stop on the road, even if your current situation may inconvenience the movement of other cars.
- Put a warning sign on the roadway and turn on the emergency signaling device.
- It is necessary to immediately record the time of an accident.
After all this, carry out a full inspection of the car and the scene of the collision, where you should also determine the presence of victims. If one of the participants needs medical assistance, then should make a call to the ambulance. If there are no victims of this event, then immediately contact the traffic police and your insurance agent. A little later, you can find witnesses to the incident, record their initials, and then determine the coordinates in order to vouch for their testimonies. Flip everything on a piece of paper. Take a picture of the collision site using an improvised device.
How are insurance payments paid?
Damage can be reimbursed according to a certain scheme, which is applicable precisely when:
- the number of participants in the collision;
- if both drivers have an insurance policy;
- if only the car was injured and no other harm was done.
Compensation for damage to the vehicle to the injured party is always carried out by its insurance company.
This payment option is used for the following features:
- If the collision participants are from two or more vehicles;
- In addition to damage to the car, damage was caused to other property;
- There are people who suffered during the incident.
The injured party will be able to receive the payment only from the insurance agent of the culprit, to whom he will have to turn when making an accident.
What documentation may be required to pay compensation for compulsory motor liability insurance
Compensation for money under compulsory motor liability insurance will be paid in a fairly short time and in the required amount, but provided that the policyholder was able to collect and provide the insurer with all the necessary documentation. In the insurance rules, a package of documents must be provided at the appointed time, namely within five working days. Documents:
- A photocopy of an identity document of a citizen of the Russian Federation, that is, a passport.
- A written application for insurance premiums.
- A written notice of the event, which should be due to both parties. A notice form is usually provided in its entirety with an insurance contract.
- A certificate from the traffic police that the accident was recorded. Help form, which was established in accordance with the law.
- A photocopy of the preliminary report, which refers to an administrative violation, which has certified signatures from the officials of the traffic police.
- Documents certifying the right to property, that is, to own a car. You can also provide a power of attorney for further management of the vehicle, if a third person is driving.
- Current account, where the amount of reimbursement of funds by the insurance agency will be transferred.