The procedure for the formation or liquidation of a business company or partnership requires special knowledge. In the process of the existence of a legal entity, legal support of a specialist is also required. These issues are regulated by the civil law sub-branch – corporate law. A lawyer for business is a specialist in a wide field. He should have experience in several areas at once, such as civil, labor, tax, environmental, medical, energy law.
Corporate Dispute Resolution
The lawyer for the LLC and other companies is required to create the optimal corporate structure. The specialist will help to register the organization in state bodies. In the process, preparation of the charter and other documents of the enterprise will be required.
The ongoing activities of the organization also require the continued involvement of a specialist. Settlement of issues related to labor relations, protection of the rights of shareholders, preparation for holding meetings of participants requires mandatory legal control.
The assistance of a lawyer for business is indispensable in cases of corporate disputes. Moreover, both within the organization (conflicts between shareholders, between management and shareholders), and in external ones (raider seizure of the enterprise). In resolving internal disputes, each side needs support. The founder may challenge the decisions of the Company in court, and the Company may forcibly exclude the founder from the company.
Separately, it is necessary to consider the situation of reorganization and liquidation of the enterprise. Any miss during the clearance process may result in penalties. Therefore, it is advisable to resolve the issue with legal support in advance.
Corporate lawyer services
The specialist for legal entities will provide the following types of legal support:
• consultations on all types of corporate and related areas of law;
• legal protection against unlawful takeover of the enterprise;
• challenging the illegal refusal to register a legal entity;
• preparation, verification and amendment of the charter documents of the company;
• assess the risks in transactions with shares of the organization or ownership interests;
• protection of the legitimate interests of participants in the event of unlawful exclusion from shareholders;
• collection of unpaid dividends;
• invalidation of share purchase agreements;
• identification and protection of violated rights in case of illegal transfer of the rights of the buyer of shares to a third party.
Legal support of a good specialist in corporate law is necessary both in the process of functioning of the enterprise, and in case of problems.
A qualified specialist will help to appeal major transactions in court, and will challenge the constituent documents in court.
Why you need to contact DTK Partners
5 reasons to apply to DTK Partners:
1. Experienced corporate law professionals. For entrepreneurs in Moscow, the right decision would be to seek help from DTK Partners. Lawyers of DTK Partners have 20 years of legal experience. Assistance in the operation of the enterprise. The support of a lawyer will come in handy both in the process of preparing constituent documents, and in case of negotiations with clients.
2. Legal support in the event of a dispute. The specialist will take measures to pre-trial settlement of the conflict. If the parties do not find a common solution, the lawyer will prepare documents and initiate a lawsuit. At the end of the proceedings, he will monitor the proper and timely execution of the judgment.
3. The opportunity to receive a one-time service or ongoing support. Specialists are ready to provide one-time support for checking documentation, to carry out the procedure for opening, reorganizing or liquidating an enterprise. If you wish, you can order ongoing services and get a personal professional lawyer.
4. Cost of services. The price of services is formed depending on your request. You pay only what you really need. We do not impose unnecessary services. Making a permanent support service will help to save on the rate of the legal adviser of the enterprise.