compensation for industrial injuries abroad
In the 21st century, it is difficult to surprise compatriots by working outside the country. Since the opening of the Iron Curtain, many citizens of the Russian Federation have been employed in the EU, USA, Canada and other countries. Someone is legal, someone is not.
In some cases, work is carried out on the basis of a civil contract or an employment contract. In other cases, labor duties are performed without formalization.
Regardless of the presence / absence of official status, the employee has the right to receive compensation in the event of an accident at work.
The procedure for collecting compensation varies significantly depending on the state in which the citizen worked. Special knowledge is required to receive payment and redress.
It is advisable to contact the legal agency DTK Partners to recover funds in the event of an industrial injury.
To receive compensation from a foreign employer, you need to know the specifics of the regulatory regulation of that country. A qualified lawyer will provide the following services:
- Provide legal advice on recovering compensation;
- analyze the appropriateness of going to court;
- will help to file a claim to resolve the matter in pre-trial order;
- help in preparing evidence for going to court;
- draw up a statement of claim;
- represent the interests of the applicant in court;
- will help organize the enforcement of compensation in the event the claim is satisfied.
This is only part of the services that will be needed to recover compensation in the event of an industrial injury abroad.
Contact DTK Partners
If you are injured in the workplace, you are entitled to compensation. But companies rarely admit their mistakes and satisfy the demands of employees on a voluntary basis. Therefore, it is advisable to preoccupy with the support of a lawyer.
Advantages of contacting DTK Partners:
- We are always ready to help. DTK Partners specialists will assist you in Moscow and beyond.
- Our services are available around the clock. You can contact a specialist through the website or telephone hotline.
- We maintain confidentiality between a lawyer and a client. You are sure of the safety of your secrets.
- You should not pay for the service if the employer does not indemnify. We are ready to initiate the process on the basis of a contingency fee, for a percentage of the compensation received.
- The staff of DTK Partners has specialists who specialize specifically in recovering compensation in the event of industrial injuries abroad.