Family and inheritance law
Family and inheritance law
Almost every person is connected by family ties. As a result, mutual rights and obligations arise. Often, personal relationships interfere with a sober assessment of risks, which leads to large financial losses.
Therefore, before making important decisions, you must contact a family lawyer. The specialist will study the documents and give an analysis of the situation .One of the most difficult disputes among family members is hereditary matters. The division of an inheritance, the receipt of an obligatory share, the contestation of a will, the restoration of the terms for entering into an inheritance can cause a disagreement even for the most friendly family.
Matters that a family lawyer decides
It is difficult to overestimate the importance of a competent lawyer in solving difficult family situations. His help is useful in the following matters:
- conclusion of a marriage contract;
- division of jointly acquired property in marriage;
- division of property in the event of a divorce;
- establishing paternity;
- contesting paternity;
- determination of the place of residence of children with separate living of mother and father;
- registration of guardianship and adoption;
- collection of alimony for children, parents, spouses;
- control over the execution of the judgment;
- preparation of a contract of succession;
- preparation of the will;
- registration of the inheritance;
- restoration of terms of inheritance;
- section of hereditary property;
- Obtaining a required share.
Some issues can only be resolved in a judicial proceeding. But a number of disputes are settled through mediation. The involvement of a lawyer to resolve the conflict out of court will help save family time and money.
Family Legal Services
Family problems are a test for every member of the family. To avoid open confrontation, it is advisable to attract a lawyer. The lawyer will not let emotions take over and protect your interests.
Family lawyer services:
- advice on all areas of family law (marriage, divorce, custody, adoption, child support, disputes related to children);
- study of documents and analysis of the situation;
- preparation of agreements and contracts;
- legal assessment of documents drawn up by the parties;
- filing lawsuits in court;
- collection of documents and evidence;
- representation in court;
- obtaining a court decision;
- direction of the writ of execution for enforcement;
- control over the actions of the bailiffs service to enforce the court decision.
You can completely avoid unpleasant proceedings. Just issue a notarized power of attorney in the name of a lawyer and you will not have to attend the trial in person. Also, the help of a lawyer can come in handy when registering an inheritance. A lawyer will help to enter into inheritance rights even from another country.
Separately, it is worth considering the situation when the deadlines for obtaining the estate have expired. The specialist initiates the process to restore the deadlines. You will receive the required share, even if other heirs have long divided the property of the deceased.
Help of DTK Partners in family matters
The main thing in family disputes is not to lose sobriety of thinking. But since it concerns personal relationships, it is difficult to achieve such a result on your own. The lawyers of the DTK Partners will provide you all kind of legal assistance:
- Settlement of a dispute without a court. In our company you will find experienced mediators who will take all possible measures to resolve the issue without involving the judiciary.
- The price is based on the request of the client. You will pay only the amount of work that you need.
- An individual approach to the client. We can provide a one-time service or take on a turnkey solution to the problem.
- We carry out activities not only in Moscow, but also in other regions of the country.
- You will receive a full range of services in resolving a dispute in court.
Specialists of DTK Partners are ready to go through with you all the most difficult moments of family life. You will receive qualified support even in the event of a divorce or death of a loved one.