Accreditation of branches and representative offices of a foreign company
On the territory of the Russian Federation, many foreign companies conduct their activities through representative offices and branches. The registration process requires special knowledge, including the nuances of Russian legislation. In order the procedure to be completed quickly and without unnecessary costs, contact DTK Partners.
To accredit a branch, you must obtain the following lawyer services:
- legal advice on opening a representative office or branch;
- preparation of a package of documents with preliminary translation, notarization and legalization;
- coordination of the number of foreign employees of the branch;
- support for accreditation and registration with the tax authority;
- approval of the sketch and making of stamp;
- obtaining information on codes of economic activity;
- Registration with the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund.
List of documents for accreditation
To apply for accreditation of a foreign branch or representative office (with the exception of credit organizations), the following documents must be submitted:
- charter of a legal entity;
- certificate of incorporation or extract from the trade register of the country in which the organization is registered;
- a certificate confirming the status of a taxpayer (from the tax authority of a foreign state);
- letters of recommendation from partners registered in the Russian Federation (2 or more);
- a letter of recommendation confirming solvency (from the foreign bank in which the organization is serviced);
- decision of a legal entity of a foreign state on the establishment of a branch in Russia;
- letter of guarantee from the organization about the intention to conclude a lease contract with a representative office or lease / sublease agreement;
- general power of attorney on behalf of the head of a foreign organization in the name of the general director of the branch;
- decision to create a representative office.
Costs that must be paid for establishing a representative office:
- state duty – 120,000 Rub ;
- fee for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry – from 5,000 to 15,000 Rub. (depending on the number of foreign employees);
- notary expenses;
- costs of translation and legalization of documents.
In addition, it is advisable to additionally order the services of a lawyer. Independent actions can lead to negative consequences or delay the period of registration of the representative office.
The cost of a lawyer is set individually, depending on the number of support measures required by the company. Lawyers of DTK Partners are ready to undertake accreditation procedure in full.
Advantages of DTK Partners
The accreditation process takes a lot of time. Since it will be necessary to prepare a large number of documents that must be specially prepared. It is the specialists of DTK Partners who will save you time and money.
- Experienced specialists will perfectly prepare the documentation package for accreditation;
- experience working with clients from different countries;
- English-speaking employees for comfortable communication with representatives of the main company;
- a full range of services;
- a full list of additional services that will be required to register a branch.
Additional services from DTK Partners
When registering a branch or representative office in Moscow and abroad, you can additionally order:
- legal services;
- translation of documents and notarization;
- development and examination of the contract;
- preparation of documentation for opening a current account;
- obtaining work permits for foreign specialists.
Thus, the specialists of DTK Partners are ready to assist in the full support of the accreditation.