supporting of share issue
As practice shows, Russian law considers joint-stock companies to be the most reliable organizational and legal form of a legal entity. They are endowed with almost full legal capacity and can attract financial resources through an additional issue of securities. In addition to the obvious advantages of a joint stock company, there are a number of disadvantages. A legal entity should be not only registered with authorized bodies, It is also necessary to go through a complex procedure for the issue of shares. The lawyers of DTK Partners can provide legal support with this.
procedure of emission of shares
The procedure for issuing securities can be divided into 5 stages:
- Make a decision on the placement of shares. The procedure for placing securities should be fixed in the charter of the organization. The decision may not contradict the charter.
- To approve the decision on the issue of securities. The document is approved by the governing body or board of directors.
- Pass the state registration of the issue (issue) of shares. The registration authority is the Main division of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Documents are considered within 30 days and a positive or negative decision is made. In some cases, documents may be returned for revision. For this period, emissions are suspended.
- Place shares. The process is carried out by dividing the securities among shareholders or transferring them in full to a single holder.
- Prepare a report on the results of the issue of shares. The report is subject to state registration. Alternatively, a notification of the results can be sent to the registration authority. In some cases, some steps can be carried out in parallel. In addition, the deadlines for submitting and receiving documents must be strictly observed. In order to avoid overlaps in the exact process of issuing shares, you must involve qualified lawyer.
Legal support of the issue of securities
In the process of creating a joint stock company or with an additional issue, you will need the following services of a lawyer to register the issue of shares:
- Legal advice on emerging issues.
- Preparation of a package of documents required in the process.
- Preparation of a decision about the placement of shares.
- Preparation of a decision on the issue or additional issue.
- Support of the process of state registration of the issue of securities.
- Accompanying the assignment of an identification number to the procedure of emission.
- Support for the process of placement of shares.
- Support of the state registration of the report.
- Representation of the founder in state bodies.
Why it is necessary to cooperate with DTK Partners.
Every year, DTK Partners implements dozens of projects aimed at legal support of issuing procedures. The company provides a full range of services for both the new organization and the additional issue of securities. The first step in working with a lawyer is legal advice. An employee of the company will study the documentation and answer all your questions. To be sure of high-quality and timely preparation of documents, it is advisable to order turnkey services of DTK Partners lawyers. The lawyers will control the emission process from the moment the draft decision is prepared and until the state registration of the report. When ordering a lawyer to fully accompany the issue, you are guaranteed to be protected from legal surprises. The specialist will undertake visits to government bodies and prepare a package of all required documents. If you want to independently control the process, employees of DTK Partners can be involved at any stage.