mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
The process of enlarging the business requires special knowledge from the owners. Often, for this purpose are used the deals of companies restructuring. This is usually a merger or acquisition.
A merger is a combination of two or more companies. Moreover, each of them ceases existence in the previous form. Instead, a single organization is formed. In the process of merger, the company may change the legal form. For example, from JSC to LLC.
Acquisition is a procedure in which one company continues to exist. And smaller ones became part of it. For this, it is necessary to purchase shares of authorized capital in the amount of not less than 30%.
DTK Partners offers high-quality legal support for purchase and sale transactions of shares of other organizations.
M & A transaction strategy
Mergers and acquisitions require special supervision by a lawyer. It is important to ensure full protection of the client from possible dishonest actions of the second party. Therefore, the lawyers of DTK Partners will support the client at every stage of the conclusion of the contract. It does not matter if you are a buyer or seller. In the process of restructuring companies, you will need:
- Development of the legal structure of the transaction.
- Develop a plan and schedule for conducting and closing the transaction, approving the terms of the agreement of intent.
- Creating a risk matrix.
- Conducting a comprehensive legal due diligence.
- Preparation of a full package of legal documentation for the transaction.
- Fixation of the fulfillment of assumed obligations.
- State registration of rights to shares and / or enterprise.
Qualified specialists of our company will provide the necessary support, starting from the planning stage until the moment of archiving the documents for the executed transaction.
Services accompanied by M & A
Lawyers of DTK Partners equally successfully provide the legal support to Russian enterprises, companies based in the CIS countries, and to foreign legal entities.
- support of mergers and acquisitions;
- advice on investing in Russian and in foreign business;
- risk assessment of investment projects;
- legal support for the acquisition of shares in enterprises;
- development of a strategy for the use of derivatives in relation to securities;
- control over the optimization procedure of the acquired company;
- support of negotiations at all stages of the conclusion of the contract;
- challenging decisions that are disadvantageous to the client.
Our lawyers are ready to join the process at any stage of the transaction, but you can achieve the highest quality result using the services of comprehensive support for business alienation. Moreover, the sooner you connect a specialist, the higher the chances of getting a profitable and safe contract. Independent actions in M&A transactions can lead to losses and other negative consequences.
The results of the work of DTK Partners
The aim of our lawyers is to conclude a contract on the most favorable terms for you. In the process, we attach great importance to the legal safety of the client. Therefore, be sure to weigh and discuss all the possible risks.
The lawyers of DTK Partners have many years of experience in the support of mergers and acquisitions of organizations of any scale. In case of difficulties, we will offer the best solution. A feature of our company is an individual approach to each client.