If monthly payments on loans and other debts exceed monthly income, delays of 3 months or more have accumulated, it is advisable not to save up fines and penalties, but to initiate bankruptcy. In 2019, the procedure was adapted for both individuals and legal entities.
Bankruptcy services for individuals may be needed:
- To citizens. If a person finds himself in a difficult financial situation and cannot manage the financial burden of debt on his own, then he can initiate a bankruptcy process.
- To individual entrepreneurs. A feature of individual entrepreneurs is personal responsibility for all debts to the tax, pension fund and creditors. Bankruptcy is the legal way to write off all debts.
- To creditors. If the initiator of the bankruptcy of an individual is a creditor, then he receives the right to cancel all transactions of the debtor for the last 3 years.
Thus, debt collection can be made on property that is donated or fictitiously sold to relatives. A feature of the procedure is its comparative novelty. Therefore, not all lawyers have experience in implementing the bankruptcy process. To get a quality service, you need to choose a company that has employees specializing specifically in the bankruptcy of individuals.
For legal entities
If the company cannot fulfill its obligations to creditors and suppliers, then it can also be declared bankrupt. To do this, it is necessary to prove the inability to make contributions on loans and basic payments (taxes, fees, pension contributions, salaries to employees).
An LLC or other legal entity may be declared bankrupt. The process is conducted in court. A prerequisite is the presence of a debt of at least 300,000 rubles. and delay in payment of basic payments for more than 3 months.
Service of bankruptcy Lawyer:
Service of Bankruptcy lawyer for individuals and legal entities include:
- initial legal advice;
- participation in litigation on behalf of the creditor or debtor;
- establishing the requirements of creditors;
- appeal of transactions of the debtor for the last 3 years;
- recovery of losses of the debtor caused by the arbitration manager;
- appeal of the illegal actions of the arbitration manager;
- preparation and approval of a settlement agreement;
- representation at the meeting of creditors of the interests of the principal.
Important! Bankruptcy of individuals and legal entities – these are different procedures. They require a completely different approach.
services of lawyers of DTK Partners:
Our lawyers have significant experience in supporting the bankruptcy of legal entities in Moscow and already have many successful court decisions on the bankruptcy of individuals and individual entrepreneurs.
Our actions for your financial security:
- We will work out a strategy that contributes to the minimum financial risks of the principal.
- We will attract financial specialists to analyze transactions completed over the past 3 years (to avoid appeal).
- We will prepare a statement of claim for debt collection from the debtors of the client.
- We organize an independent valuation of the debtor’s assets.
- Represent the interests of the debtor at all stages.
- We will develop a protection strategy against unreasonable claims of creditors.
- We will develop a plan for real repayment of debts.
- Will analyze the prospects for overcoming bankruptcy with minimal risks.
- Will protect the interests of the debtor in the event of disputes by its creditors.
We organize cooperation with professional appraisers, financiers, auditors and arbitration managers. Our law agency will help to avoid losses during the trial.