The insurance company does not recognize the case as insurance
A 100% guarantee is provided only by the insurance policy. By concluding an insurance contract, you hope for the possibility of compensation for possible damage. You trust the most expensive to insurance company: the health of loved ones, valuable property, and even your own life.
Of course no one wants an insured event. And here he comes. But the insurance company does not recognize the case as insurance. In this situation, lawyers of the DTK Partners Law Agency will help you.
What to do if the insurance company does not recognize the case as insurance?
To receive insurance payments, you need to remember that time is playing against you. Therefore, do not wait long.
The main signs that the insurance company plans to refuse payment:
- Prolonged paperwork. Terms of consideration of papers are endlessly extended.
- Additional investigation. The company orders additional expertise and research.
- Pickiness to each document. Any document you submit is criticized and requires replacement.
If you notice signs of undue delay, it seems that the insurance company has decided to refuse to pay. And time is dragging out so that you lose the opportunity to re-appeal. As a result, you will receive a refusal substantiated by insufficient evidence that the case is an insurance one.
In such a situation, it is necessary:
- Prepare a claim to the insurance company.
- In case of refusal, collect documents for the court.
- Send documentation to the court.
At the first sign of an unlawful delay, it is necessary to contact a law firm. In the absence of experience in such matters, the struggle with the organization’s lawyers will not lead to success.
In order for the insurance company to recognize the case as insurance, it is necessary to obtain the following legal services:
- Consultation on your subject.
- Assessment of the prospects of the proceedings (by no means in every case is the result guaranteed).
- Assistance in collecting evidence.
- Drawing up a claim.
- Pre-trial settlement of the dispute.
- Drawing up documents for the court (lawsuit, petitions, complaints).
- Representation of the principal in litigation.
- Monitoring the timely execution of the judgment.
4 reasons to contact DTK Partners
- Experience. Our lawyers have more than 20 years of experience in providing legal services in Moscow and abroad.
- Cost. The price of services is formed from your request. Specialists offer only those services that are needed to resolve your issue.
- Confidentiality. You can be sure of the safety of your secrets and personal data.
- Honesty. Our lawyers will appreciate the prospects of your question. In some cases, you should not start the process. Since it is fraught only with high costs for you.
We can provide single services of your choice. But you will significantly increase the chances of winning if you order full support for the process.