registration of a legal entity
The law obliges citizens wishing to carry out entrepreneurial activities to create a formal organization. Depending on the choice of a citizen, this may be an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity. But the procedure for registering an enterprise is much more complicated than creating an individual entrepreneur.
Registration of a legal entity
Regardless of the type of organization, the procedure is almost identical:
- Select a name.
- Indicate the legal address.
- Decide on the direction of activity and determine OKVED.
- Choose a form of taxation.
- Determine the authorized capital.
- Prepare a decision on the establishment of a legal entity.
- Prepare the charter of the organization.
- Fill out an application for registration of a company.
- Pay the fee.
- Register the organization in the tax authorities.
The procedure for registration of a legal entity requires the preparation of a significant package of documents and an appeal to a number of state bodies. To avoid failure and go through the process quickly and without problems, it is advisable to attract a qualified lawyer.
Before registering a legal entity, it is advisable to obtain qualified legal advice on the following issues:
- choice of taxation system, their similarities and differences;
- selection of activities of OKVED;
- choice of banking organization and service tariff;
- choice of legal address.
Legal services for registration of an LLC include:
- preparation of a package of constituent documents;
- contacting Goskomstat for statistics codes;
- communication with government bodies, including the tax authorities;
- payment of state duty.
Thus, you can get a turnkey LLC registration service. You simply provide the lawyer with the necessary information and a notarized power of attorney, and as soon as possible become the founder of the new enterprise.
Documents and Information
To register an LLC, you must prepare the following documents:
- copies of the founders’ civil passports and copies of tax identification numbers (if citizens are the founders);
- copies of the OGRUL certificate, extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, constituent documents and the certificate of registration with the tax authority (if the founders are firms for the enterprise);
- documentation for the premises (letter of guarantee from the owner of the premises, lease agreement, title document for the premises, certified by the owner);
- copy of the civil passport of the head of the LLC;
- information about the selected tax system.
After registration of the company you receive the following documents:
- document on state registration;
- decision on the creation of LLC;
- a copy of the charter certified by the tax authority (the original is stored at the IFTS);
- statement on the transition to the simplified tax system;
- certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- agreement on establishment of legal entity and list of participants (if there are 2 or more founders);
- information on the assignment of statistics codes (from Goskomstat).
Assistance of DTK Partners
To register an LLC in Moscow, it is advisable to involve specialists from DTK Partners. Our lawyers have extensive experience in dealing with tax authorities. Therefore, the service will be provided efficiently and as soon as possible.
Moreover, our lawyers can accompany your activities in the future. Cooperation can be arranged for one service or for constant support.